The free-standing thatched stone cottage dating back to around 1707 has been carefully restored and is ideal for honeymoon couples or guests seeking additional privacy.
The downstairs area consists of an open plan lounge and two bathrooms, one with shower and one with a jet bath. As it stands a short distance from the main house, the cottage offers a private minibar and satellite TV. The wooden staircase leads to the bedroom upstairs with a king size bed. A large, private patio overlooking the horse paddocks & forests completes the experience.
The Cottage (Old Wine House) can also be booked as a chapel for wedding ceremonies or as a function venue.
For your in-room comfort and entertainment all our rooms offer the following:
- Fresh flowers & fruit basket
- Air-conditioning & heating
- Under floor heating in the bathroom
- Heated towel rails
- Twin basin
- Shower & bath (in the loft rooms the shower is over the bath)
- High quality 720 g towels
- Luxurious velour bathrobes
- Luxury amenities
- 300 thread count percale linen
- Imported, allergy free down duvets and pillows and fine fibre pillows
- Tea & Coffee facility
- Electronic safe
- Wireless internet connection
- Remote telephone for internal and external calls (NB the cell phone signal on the Estate is intermittent and not very reliable)
- Flat screen TV