Accommodation consists of six beautifully appointed and individually designed rooms and suites in the historic Manor house and one free standing thatched cottage, all reflecting the Cape Dutch elegance of the buildings with 21st century comfort and 5 star luxury.
Interiors have been carefully chosen to suit the style, with a subtle use of technology. The rooms are spacious and equipped with the finest materials, linen and amenities giving an instant homely feel.
Please note that our Loft Rooms are accessible via a spiral staircase only which can be difficult for guests with walking disabilities.
For your in-room comfort and entertainment all our rooms offer the following:
- Fresh flowers & fruit basket
- Air-conditioning & heating
- Under floor heating in the bathroom
- Heated towel rails
- Twin basin
- Shower & bath (in the loft rooms the shower is over the bath)
- High quality 720 g towels
- Luxurious velour bathrobes
- Luxury amenities
- 300 thread count percale linen
- Imported, allergy free down duvets and pillows and fine fibre pillows
- Tea & Coffee facility
- Electronic safe
- Wireless internet connection
- Remote telephone for internal and external calls (NB the cell phone signal on the Estate is intermittent and not very reliable)
- Flat screen TV
Ready to book your stay?
To see our best rates and special offers, simply follow the BOOK NOW button to our online booking page, select your preferred date and room type and scroll down to find the most suitable option for your stay.